Supplier: Dotmar Engineering Plastics
15 September, 2009
HDPE sheet & HDPE rod are manufacturered from the semi-crystalline polyethylene (PE) family. HDPE sheets & rods are available in various grades depending on the application requirements.
HDPE grades available are Polystone P300 (HDPE designed in accordance with PE80 HDPE guidelines), P500 (HMWPE) sheet & rod manufactured specifically for commercial cutting boards & Polystone PG100 (PE100 pipe grade HDPE sheet) manufactured in accordance with PE100 sheet guidelines for chemical storage and mainstream industrial fabrication.
Advantages of HDPE Sheet & HDPE Rod- Polystone is very light and extremely tough,chemically resistant plastic. It does not absorb water, it has good sliding abrasion resistance and is self lubricating.
Key Benefits of HDPE sheet & HMWPE sheet
- Very low co-efficient of friction
- Very high surface release properties
- High chemical resistance
- Excellent impact resistance
- Very good damping properties
- Weldable plastic
- Excellent abrasion resistance
Applications : HDPE Sheet, HMWPE Sheet, HDPE Rod
- Flow promoting liners to resist sliding abrasion and assist release.
- Conveyor components subject to high wear and requiring low friction.
- Componentry in direct contact with food stuffs.
- Parts subject to high impact stresses.