Eurobelt Modular Conveyor Belts are increasingly replacing fabric based PVC belts due to improved reliability and reparability.Eurobelt provides an excellent engineered conveyor solution for meat, poultry, and seafood processors
Eurobelt modular plastic belting is a plastic conveying belt built up of small modules in either PP or PE. This product is used for food contact applications such as abattoirs and fruit/veg.
Applications of Modular Plastic Conveyor Belts
- Washing and draining applications (use flush grid belts for this application)
- Wine Industry
- Fruit and vegetable
- UV resistant grades
- Cryogenic applications
- Bottling and Beverage
- FBE System Plast Belts are are available in 12 and 25mm pitch. With widths in increments of 85mm
- E2B S20 Belts – 20mm pitch in flat top. Used to convey small parts or where small sprocket diameters required.
- E3B S30 Belt – 30mm pitch in both flat top and flush grid (41% open area). Used in food or packaging applications such as metal detectors and cryovac machines.
- E5B S50 Belt – 50mm pitch with heavy construction, for larger conveyors and heavier applications
- S93 – side flexing belts