Electronic Locks / Integra 5
Onity leads the industry with a number of larger campus installations of 5,000 electronic locks or more. Onity solutions are currently used campus-wide-at residence halls, classrooms, ID offices, labs and recreational facilities-at over 300 colleges and universities worldwide.
Your Electronic Locking Solution
This comprehensive lock management system offers the advantage of combining off-line (stand alone) and on-line devices, which results in a single integrated system.
- Client-server architecture
- Multiple RDBMS support (Microsoft® SQL or Firebird)
- Flexible Kiosk ISO track data management
- Online devices may be controlled remotely from any user PC
- Future upgrades automated. Site upgrades server, & server upgrades clients during login
- Designed for any facility size
- Can incorporate campus ID cards
- PC based; Windows® 2000, 2003 and XP compatible
- Off-line and on-line locks fully integrated within one system
- Manages up to 65,000 users and 65,000 doors
- Capacity of up to 3,000 users per stand-alone lock
- Allows for individually customized access privileges
- Lock audit trail of up to the last 1,184 events
- Provides entry activity reports by date, time and user
- Ethernet, modem and RS485 connections to on-line devices
- Locking plan matrix for a complete visual representation
- Automatic expiration of resident cards in individual doors (personalized plan)
- Supports mag-stripe technology
The Integra 5 flexible system can work with other types of systems, such as one card systems, time and attendance systems, proximity systems, CCTV systems, smart-card and mag-card systems, and alarm systems.
The user friendly, easy-to-learn-easy-to-use Windows® based software can be custom configured to meet specific needs.
To Know More about Electronic Locks / Integra 5 Please click here