Powered by 4 AA size alkaline batteries. The battery lifespan covers approx. 5000 transactions (Estimate: 1 year, 10 transactions per day).
Up to 5 managers who have total control of the system. Only managers have authority to add and delete users.
Automatically locks the door when the door is closed. This feature can be set to either automatic or manual mode.
An alarm is triggered if the door is forced open or not closed properly.
'Do Not Disturb' mode can be set to deny access to all users.
Emergency power inlet available using a normal 9V DC battery to power up the system when the battery runs flat.
- Excellent Quality
- Uses a semiconductor type biometric fingerprint scanner which makes it impossible to duplicate the fingerprint on another medium.
- Fingerprint sensor works even if the user has a shallow scratch or wound on the finger.
- Enroll up to 25 users (including 5 managers)
- Managers controlled mode. Easy for managers to enroll or delete users.
- Only enrolled users can access the door.
- Unlock with fingerprint or PIN number.
- PIN number can be used for access in case of emergency.
- Disabling external Button.
- Circuit protection function eliminates possible malfunction derived from the moisture occurred by difference of temperature between outside and inside.
- Low battery warning alarm for battery replacement.
- Alarm sounds if forcible entry attempted.
- A safety-pin can be set from inside to de-activate the fingerprint sensor system so even enrolled users cannot access the door from outside.