That's XTra welding performance with 250 amps for AC or DC stick and DC wire welding and XTra power with up to 7,200 watts of power for lights, grinders or high amperage equipment. You also get XTra protection and quiet operation with the Lincoln enclosed case.
- XTra Performance! Rated 250 amps/25 volts for AC, DC and CV. All rated outputs at 100% duty cycle at 104°F (40°C).
- AC/DC welding output for a broad range of stick electrodes, such as Lincoln Conarc® 49C (AWS E7018) and Fleetweld® 5P+ (AWS E6010). Also capable of MIG, Flux-Cored, and TIG welding.
- Choose DC(+) for a deep penetrating arc or DC(-) for less penetration on thin sheet metal. Select AC for general purpose welding and excellent aluminium TIG welding. (Optional equipment required)
- Simple output range selector can be used to select one of four amperage ranges with generous overlap for Stick/ TIG welding, or two wire feed welding ranges.
- Fine adjustment control allows you to dial in just the right welding output for each application.
- Boost productivity with self-shielded flux-cored CV wire welding. Compatible with Lincoln Electric LNTM-25 PRO wire feeder for use with a variety of wire electrodes.
- Arc gouge with up to 4.8 mm carbon electrodes.