The MR387 Fiber Optic Emergency Stop Switch can operate over distances exceeding 10km, far exceeding the reach of electromechanical E-Stop switches. Where mandated, the dedicated nature of the fiber optic links offers the highest level of process safety and security.
The MR387 is designed for applications where a system needs to be deactivated when the E-STOP switch sensor is depressed or any system malfunction occurs.
The Fiber Optic Emergency Stop Switch Button are entirely non-electrical, all-optical passive devices which are categorized as "inherently safe, simple mechanical devices" that can be safely installed and operated in all categories of explosive atmospheres - mines, gaseous and dust.
- Sensor is EX classified “Inherently safe, simple mechanical device”
- Sensor can be operated in any hazardous or explosive environment – gas, dust or mines
- Immune to EMI, RFI, lightning, and ground loops
- Immune to high voltage lines
- Panel mountable sensor
- DIN rail mountable controller
- Controller provides DPDT relay and digital signal outputs
- Operates over long distances – up to 2500 meters
- Multiple E-STOP switches can be connected in series
For more information or a quote on the Micronor MR387 'E-Stop' Fiber Optic Emergency Stop Switch please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.