Laser Measurement Device | Non-Contact Length & Speed Gauge
The range of Doppler Laser Measurement Device | Non-Contact Length & Speed Gauge provide accurate measurements in the toughest production environments. The design uses a Class 3R Laser Diode Source to generate a fringe pattern on the surface of the measured product.
The reflected signal is then collected and processed within the sensor.
The Laser Measurement Device | Non-Contact Length & Speed Gauge is an ideal choice for manufacturers producing fast or slow continuously moving products.
Applications requiring a precise Cut-To-Length pro-duction process benefit from the highly accurate non slip Laser Doppler measurement.
Applications of Laser Measurement Device | Non-Contact Length & Speed Gauge:
- Save material with precise, non-contact, non-slip length measurement.
- Determine and control slip between material web and drive elements.
- Monitor and control strip speed in real time.
- Monitor and control the speed of one or more parallel Webs that need to be synchronised
- Monitor shrinkage or expansion/elongation of the strip material during the production (rolling) process.
- Monitor and control speed differences between pulp web and plastic blotter screens in paper production
- Detect and control dressing levels in sheet metal and foil production. .
- Detect the risks of strip material fracture.
- Cut to length of continuously produced products.
- Replace existing encoder by interfacing with equivalent quadrature signal into existing controls.