Laser triangulation sensors also measure the levels of liquids and bulk materials.
The series includes four lines of models:RF603 - universal sensors with 2 to 1250 mm operating ranges, RF603HS - high speed sensors, RF600 - large-base and long range sensors, RF605 - compact value sensors.
RF603 Series – Multi-purpose Laser Sensors
- Measuring ranges, mm: from 2 to 1250
- Linearity, % of F.S: ±0.1
- Measuring rate, kHz: 9.4
26 models of:
- Available with Red or Blue laser diodes
- Varied diode powers for indoor or outdoor applications
- Binocular sensors for laser scanning
Operation of the sensors is based on the principle of optical triangulation. Radiation of a semiconductor laser 1 is focused by a lens 2 onto an object 6. Radiation reflected by the object is collected by a lens 3 onto a linear CCD-array 4. A signal processor 5 calculates the distance to the object from the position of the light spot on the array 4.