10mV/g (±10%) • 38gms • 800 OC Max Surface Temp with Water Flow
Ideally suited for Vibration Measurements on exhaust pipes or engine turbos. Single axis versions can also be supplied on request.
To maintain a low internal temperature a water flow is critical, water flow is provided via two titanium pipes and it’s recommended that the flow rate of the cooling is maintained permanently when in use at high temperature, use at the extremes of the operating temperature range may require the supply of a chilled water. Failure to do so could lead to injury and damage to the unit. Typical water flow of 0.5l/min is all that is required and this can be supplied using a simple automotive windscreen washer pump.
Used extensively in the Automotive sector the A/133 and its charge alternative the A/33 have proven themselves at many of the worlds leading premier automotive manufacturers.
The A/133/V consists of 3 mono axial voltage accelerometers mounted into an anodised aluminium block. This method of construction allows the advantage of single axis repair if required, thus ensuring the maximum return on investment.
- 1 x 5.5mm cut through hole for mounting.
- Lightweight Titanium Design
- KONIC Shear Sensing Element.
- Operating Temperature on surfaces of up to 800°C with water cooling.
- Temperature range without water flow - -50°C to +125°C - standard, -50°C to +161°C (HT Version)
- Connector - Microdot socket 10/32UNF
- 10mV/g Sensitivity (±10%).
- Other sensitivities available on request, contact us for custom specifications.
- Modal Analysis of lightweight structures
- High Temperature
- Turbo Charger Testing
- Exhaust Testing
All DJB Accelerometers are calibrated on site prior to despatch, and are accompanied by a calibration chart with temperature and frequency responses listed. Periodic calibration can be carried out with our VC-01 Handheld Calibrator.