Rugged Machine Design
- Large, heavy-duty construction-grade bearings provide powerful, rigid performance throughout the entire machine facing range, even machining over bolt hole patterns.
- Oversized ring gear accommodates extremely high torque levels for challenging flange repair applications, and these machines are able to generate a phonographic finish.
Flexible and Versatile
- Both radial and axial feed is achieved with a pneumatic feedbox. Manual feeding for rapid positioning is also possible.
- Feed rate is adjusted remotely at the pneumatic conditioning unit, providing the ultimate in operator safety and the flexibility for feed rate adjustments even during machining operations.
- Infinitely variable feed rates from 0.002-0.035 in. (0.05 - 0.89 mm)/rev provides operational flexibility.
- Reversible feed box can be mounted to provide either radial or axial feed.
- Turning and counterweight arms can both be adjusted for the desired swing clearance and machining range.
- Can be mounted both OD and ID
- Tool head can be rotated a full 360° (with ID chuck only) providing the ability to create a variety of chamfers, O-Ring grooves, lens rings and other angular surfaces as needed. • Pneumatic and hydraulic drive option available.
- Chucking system can be removed to allow the flange facer to be facemounted. • Grinding option available for fine finish work.
Quick and Easy Setup
- Modular design allows many of the machine components to be removed to facilitate easier setup and storage.
- Unique chucking system minimizes parts to greatly simplify machine setup and tear down.
- Quick-adjust leveling feet make setup quick and easy.