Compact and Versatile
- Low profile machine is one of the most compact on the market today.
- Lightweight, weighing only 58 lbs (26.3 kg).
- Modular design and versatile setup allows the chuck and main body to be set up separately before placement in the bore.
- Machine raised and flat flanges.
- Bi-directional feed.
- Feed is reversible and infinitely variable for a surface finish of 63 – 500 RMS.
- Optional beveling head connects with “Quick-Lock” system, making changeover quick & easy.
Powerful, Quality Component
- 1.45 Hp (1.08 kW) motor allows typical material removal rate of 1 cubic inch (16.4 cm3) per minute.
- Pneumatic motor comes complete with filter, lubricator, and flow control.
- Features rugged main body, heavy-duty bearings, sealed lubrication, and rigid mounting system.
Cuts costs in four ways:
- Reduces downtime
- Eliminates off-site machining costs
- Eliminates leak sealing procedures.
- Reduces stock of replacement flanges.
- Recoup the cost of a Climax Flange Facer in the first few flange facing jobs