- For export
- Wide range: They supply a wide range of foam packaging and Die-slice foam profiles to your specifications, giving best security and visual impact for your items.
- Multiple Size: Many grades of foam container are available to match your requirement, including handcrafted Road Cases to ATA Specification 300 standard.
- Added Protection: Heavy duty corrugated boxes are intended for protection of vast and heavy items when delivering abroad.
- High Performance: Heavy-duty boxes are more resistant to physical harm and stack failure.
- Health & Safety: Handles can be applied to heavier packs for convenience.
- Unique shape: Die cut foam fits your items flawlessly. This exact fit helps in easier transportation even during heavy handling. Such packaging can likewise fit numerous items into a single piece of die cut material sparing space, material and eventually cost.
- Resilience: Foam has magnificent shock absorption qualities. Delicate things, once kept in foam packaging become safe from vibrations and bumps.
- Low weight: Foam is lightweight and will keep your packaging weight low as well, which means your conveyance costs will not be affected a lot by the heaviness of packing materials.
- Protective: Foam gives incredible pressure circulation to delicate items that require additional consideration when taken care of and can keep these things consistent and adjusted amid conveyance. Foam is additionally water-safe and has thermal protection qualities that guarantee things stay at predictable temperatures and don't succumb to the impacts of warmth or cold.