- PG Platinum Heavy Duty Engine Coolant is safe to use in any engine.
- PG Platinum is safe to use on engines with silicon seals.
- PG Platinum is easily recognisable thanks to its red colouring, however the colour may change when mixed with other coolants but this is only cosmetic.
- To service PG Platinum, one litre of PG Platinum™ Extender (CC36091) must be added for every 60 litres of coolant every 6000 hours (500,000 kms).
- PG Platinum is available in 4, 10, 20, 208 and 1000 litres containers as well as bulk shipments.
- Due to the revolutionary chemistry used in the formulation of PG Platinum, a new refractometer (CC36090) is needed to test the glycol levels.