With the addition of the HAE200 high power density DC to DC converter, Amtex Electronics is now able to offer power levels from 75W to 200W in a half-brick package for PCB mounting or panel mount version.
Proven reliability in a wide range of industrial and rail applications over the past few years, the HAE Series is leading the way in terms of operating temperature, power density and efficiency.
Product Summary / Features
- Wide 4:1 DC Input range: 9-36V, 18-75V and 43-160V
- Power levels of 75W, 150W and 200W
- Output voltage options: 5V ~ 48V
- International safety and EMC approvals
- EN50155 Rail compliance on most models
- -40°C to +70ºC and base plate temperature up to +105ºC
- Full of protection features
- Typical efficiency of 91%
- Fully encapsulated for harsh environment applications
Available in three (3) different packages
- PCB Mounting
- Basic Terminal block / panel mounting
- Terminal block & EMC Filter
With most models of the HAE series is available from stock, please contact one of our Sales Engineering staff for technical information or quotation on you next project.