The NSD Series ratchet wrench employs a “patented design” which increases accuracy and reduces the number of moving parts. Our robust and lightweight aluminium body completely encloses the drive train assembly keeping the crucial lubricant inside the tool while significantly reducing the opportunity for outside elements to contaminate the inside of the tool.
Our standard NSD Series features eight different tools with capacities ranging from 100 to 60,000 lbf.ft of torque using a 10,000 p.s.i. hydraulic pump.
- Square Drive Ratchet Wrench – For use with all standard size square drive impact sockets. Easily shifts from tightening to break-out without disassembly.
- Square Drive Bodies – Made of durable, high strength, lightweight aircraft alloy giving the housing maximum strength with minimum weight.
- Unibody – Eliminates “Pinch Points”. Reduces side loading. Totally enclosed drive-train assembly allowing nothing in or out of the tool.
- Reaction System – This system allows the reaction member to index 7.5 degrees creating 48 different reaction points in both directions. This reaction system is reversible which gives the user an additional 48 different reaction points - 96 reaction positions total.
- Direct Porting Technology – Norbar‘s unique hydraulic porting design incorporates significantly less turns for the hydraulic fluid to pass through when coming in and out of the tool. The end result of our design produces a faster actuating and retracting wrench.
- Slotted Piston Rod – Maintains 90° relationship between piston rod and nut. Increases accuracy and reduces number of moving parts.
- Anti-Reverse Pawl – Holds rotational wind-up to maintain required torque.
- Pawl Release – Anti-reverse pawl release mechanism allows manual release of tool if “binding” occurs.
- Reaction Member – Reaction has 360° rotation and made of lightweight aircraft alloy. Increased reaction area.
- Light/Ergonomic – Reduces operator fatigue.
- Calibrated – Every tool is tested and calibrated to ± 3% accuracy.
Capacity range: 1900 N.m - 81360 N.m ; 1400 lbf.ft - 60000 lbf.ft
For more information on Hydraulic Wrench Square Drive, Hex Link or other hydraulic products, contact Norbar Torque Tools or visit www.norbar.com