Our WeatherBloc product line combines thermal insulation with a durable reflective paint, so it’s easy to apply and requires little maintenance.
WeatherBloc-IC contains high-quality ceramic and silica particles encased in a high-grade latex emulsion. The result? A spray-on or roll-on insulating coating that reduces radiative and conducted heat to produce dramatic temperature differentials. Each insulation product goes on like paint, and unlike reflective roof/sidewall coatings, it can be used underneath or on top of walls and roofs. When used on substrate exteriors, WeatherBloc-IC resists weathering, reduces condensation and lasts for years without reapplication.
Manufactured from the best raw materials, WeatherBloc’s thermal formulation attacks heat and cold penetration prior to substrate entry. This prevents unwanted thermal transfer before it leads to manufacturing inefficiency and energy waste.
The WeatherBloc product line is an ideal replacement or supplement for conventional blanket insulation, and additional benefits include:
- Reduction or elimination of condensation under insulation (CUI)
- Superior moisture protection and heat dissipation
- Proprietary cross-linking structure (CLS) that strengthens coating over time
- Crack-free coating flexibility that responds to substrate contraction/expansion
- Application versatility ideal for wood, concrete, brick, metal and other substrates
- Cost-saving longevity
Tested in a variety of unforgiving environments, the Mascoat WeatherBloc product family exceeds ASTM standards for weatherability, adhesion, flexibility and UV resistance. Contact us to inquire about the best product for your unique application needs, or to learn more about Mascoat’s trusted history.