Massey Ferguson Tractors | MF 8600 Series
The MF 8600 Series combines a six-cylinder AGCO SISU POWER engine and Dyna-VT transmission with dynamic looks and an immense structure, to guarantee the highest productivity and optimum performance.
Uncompromised power and a multitude of technologically advanced features create a totally new operator experience, setting the MF 8600 apart from the competition.
Massey Ferguson is anticipating the future demands of today’s farming community, and in order to meet those needs, the MF 8600 has been meticulously developed so you can look to the future with confidence.
Featuring innovative SCR technology, the brand new MF 8600 Series has been created to provide you with superb fuel economy and cleaner emissions, to bring your farming into the future.
Here’s a quick reminder of some of the advanced features of the MF 8600 Series tractors that further enhance their place firmly within the high horsepower sector.
- Massey Ferguson’s new flagship tractor, the award-winning MF 8600 boasts the revolutionary ‘AGCO SISU POWER e3, six cylinder, 370 hp ‘SCR’ engine as standard.
- Smooth, curved lines gives the MF 8600 range a powerful, dynamic new look. The newly shaped chassis structure allows for tighter turning circles and the ability to handle heavy ballast and draft loads as well as very large implements.
- Dyna-VT transmissions now work with Dynamic Tractor Management (DTM) for a harmonious and cost-effective working day.
- New fully integrated Front Linkage System has a lift capacity of 5,000 kg and is available with two optional front hydraulic couplers.
- Heavy-duty rear linkage provides 12,000 Kg lift capacity for seriously hard work. Available with a variety of CAT 3 or 4 ball ends.
- QuadLink can be switched on or off to optimise quality of work and field performance whatever the conditions.
- The new, ergonomically sound ‘Panorama’ cab provides 28% more room with integrated armrest for added comfort when working.
- New OptiRide and OptiRide Plus cab suspension systems for added operator comfort and productivity.
- The closed centre auxiliary hydraulic system has a 175 l/min pump flow, allowing for excellent hydraulic flow when you need it most.
- A new front PTO is now available as standard across the range. With a choice of 6 or 21 splines at a PTO speed of 1000 rev/min.