The converters can be used with all kinds of low voltage sensors
12 - 30 V DC to convert a NPN to PNP or PNP to NPN output. An active input creates an active output. The output is short circuit protected, and the device is protected against reversed polarity.
The converters are made for DIN Rail or screw hole mounting
mounting and have terminal block type input/outputs. NPN to PNP has a yellow LED for active output and PNP to NPN a green LED.
The LED’s are hidden behind the grilles at the output side of the case.
- Supply voltage, reverse polarity protection 10 - 30 V DC.
- Input Impedance 10K Ohm
- Output Max. 100mA/30VDC, short circuit protected.
- Wiring Terminal blocks.
- LED indicator for output ON, NPN to PNP converter Yellow.
- LED indicator for output ON, PNP to NPN converter Green.
- Operating temperature 0 - 50 °C.
- Housing Grey polycarbotate, IP30, 18 x 58 x 89 mm.
- Mounting DIN Rail M36, 1 module or via screw holes.
- Weight 40 g.
- Max. switching frequency 300 KHz
- tr = rise time, tf = fall time, td = delay from input to output 600 ns
- NPN to PNP Converter Order no: 2516.
- PNP to NPN Converter Order no: 2517.