For non-contacting measurement, the tachometer optically detects a reflective target on the rotating object to read revolutions per minute.
Where in-contact measurement is desired, an accessory adaptor is used with the appropriate device – a wheel for surface speed or rubber tip for shaft rotation.
The Series HT50 hand tachometer can be used for everyday checks of motors, conveyors, HVAC equipment and line speeds.
It also provides an excellent reference source for checking speed indicators on machinery control panels.
Features and Benefits of HT50 Hand Tachometer:
- Optical non-contact or in-contact measurement
- Compact and lightweight
- Simple push button operation
- Automatic display hold for three minutes or until another reading
- 6.0 to 99999 RPM measurement range with 0.1 resolution
- Automatic shutoff for power savings
- Shirt-pocket size
- Contacting or non-contacting...an essential part of your tool kit