This new system expands your opportunities to replace MAP and VSP plastic trays with barrier lined cardboard. The process operates by fabricating a MAP tray from pre-cut flat cardboard, which is formed, and a barrier liner applied in a one-step process.
- Unique process to generate the perfect sealing surface.
- Guaranteed state of the art seal integrity equal to traditional plastic packaging.
- Availability of different liners and paperboards offers technical solutions to suit any product.
- Presented for Top Seal, Modified Atmosphere and Vacuum Skin formats.
- Recommended for cheese, fresh meats, processed meats, ready-made products, frozen foods, snacks, salads and fruit.
./ FULL BRANDING
- 360° Communication on all surfaces of the package.
- High-quality graphics for premium branding design
- Flexibility on communications format- Printing and/or labelling.
./ LESS PLASTIC
- Reduces plastic content by up to 80%
- Liner forming station with ZERO® technology eliminates all process waste.
- Easy separation of the liner and paperboard for simple and efficient recycling at end of life.
./ MINIMUM SIZE MAXIMUM SKILLS
- Trays delivered as flat boards significantly reduce distribution and storage costs Vs pre-made trays, liner forming with ZERO® waste technology optimises the cost of the final package.
- Reduced inventory with the availability of smaller purchase quantities.