These are the most important characteristics of a perfect pipe repair clamp:
- Diameter 44.0 to 330.0mm (1 piece repair clamp)
- Working pressure up to 16 bar
- Completely made from stainless steel (1.4301)
- NBR (EPDM on request)
- Available Width: 200.0, 300.0 and 400mm
Ten good reasons to opt for STRAUB CLAMP®:
- Ideal for repairing large damaged areas up to 250mm long
- The large-surface waffle profile reduces the required tightening torque, extending the life of the rubber
- One size (OD) spans a wide range (up to 20mm)
- Integrated ergonomic hand grips for easy handling
- No loose screws or parts when opening. Both the one-piece and two-piece repair clamps are complete units.
- High level of corrosion resistance. Modern manufacturing methods, including pressure jointing, prevent changes in the material structure and stresses in the material.
- The entire repair clamp is made from stainless steel
- The stainless steel screws are permanently coated with Molykote. This coating prevents erosion of the screws and also greatly reduces the torque required.
- Installation with standard tools (torque wrench with hex socket) - without extensions.
- Swiss-quality product
For more information or a qoute on Straub Clamp SCE Pipe Repair Clamps please call or use the email enquiry for a direct reply.