Repair clamp for the safe, reliable repair of gas, water and drainage pipes made from a range of materials. These are the most important characteristics of a perfect pipe repair clamp.
- Diameter 88.0 to 440.0 mm (2 piece repair clamp)
- Working pressure up to 16 bar
Tempertaure -5°C to +25°C
- Completely made from stainless steel (1.4301)
NBR Media: all water qualities, gas ( EPDM on request)
Available Width 200.0, 300.0 and 400 mm
View datasheet for 2 piece repair clamp
Ten good reasons to opt for STRAUB CLAMP®
- Ideal for repairing large damaged areas up to 250 mm long.
- The large-surface waffle profile reduces the required tightening torque, extending the life of the rubber.
- One size (OD) spans a wide range (up to 20 mm).
- Integrated ergonomic hand grips for easy handling.
- No loose screws or parts when opening. Both the one-piece and two-piece repair clamps are complete units.
- High level of corrosion resistance. Modern manufacturing methods, including pressure jointing, prevent changes in the material structure and stresses in the material.
- The entire repair clamp is made from stainless steel.
- The stainless steel screws are permanently coated with Molykote. This coating prevents erosion of the screws and also greatly reduces the torque required.
- Installation with standard tools (torque wrench with hex socket) - without extensions.
- Swiss quality product
For more information please call or use the enquiry box for a direct reply