All plow bolts are heat treated to provide a tensile strength of 170,000 p.s.i.
- Plow bolts are cold forged by a unique method which provides a fully formed square neck and a raised spherical formed head for greater strength.
- All UNC-2A threads have radiused root run-out and blend smoothly into the shank to give added fatigue protection.
- Heat treatment is carefully controlled on all earth moving fasteners to provide:
- Minimum tensile strength of 170,000 P.S.I. (14% greater than SAE Grade 8.)
- Core hardness of Rockwell C36-42.
For more information on Plow Bolts & Nuts, please click here.