The Pneumatic Torque Wrenches – in maximum torque capacities from 1356-8135 Nm (1000-6000 ft lb) – share the global service, backup and reliability of Enerpac tools in widespread use throughout Australasia and worldwide.
The CE certified tools, delivered with a calibration certificate to ensure accuracy and safety, complement the full global Enerpac ranges of controlled bolting solutions for joint assembly, controlled tightening and separation. Enerpac technologies span mechanical, pneumatic, electrical and high-pressure hydraulic (700 Bar/10,000 psi) technologies including hexagonal and square drive torque wrenches, tensioners and complementary solutions-based technologies all available from the one source.
Because of their cost-efficient, simple and rapid high speed continuous rotation operation - using standard factory and mobile compressors found across a huge range of industries – Enerpac pneumatic torque wrenches will be especially suited to workshop tasks and on-site applications requiring speed and easy operation.
In addition to performance, durability and reliability, an outstanding advantage of the new tools is their availability and service backup through the proven and long-established Enerpac service and distribution network, says Mr Marsh. Service backup and product availability extends from global and national resources through to local and individual worksite experience of Enerpac's extensive network of service centre operations complemented by local Enerpac Territory Managers. Enerpac's one-stop, solutions-based approach – containing a full range of optimum tool options in one compact range with proven service – is highly valued by companies seeking time-saving choice, consistency of quality and traceability of outcomes.
Applications of Enerpac PTW torque wrenches include:
MINING AND TRANSPORT – Fixed plant and equipment, track maintenance, undercarriage maintenance, wheel and suspension maintenance, shovel maintenance, trays, pins, as well as flotation cells, mill liners, process equipment including screens, crushers, stackers, reclaimer, diesel engines, pumps, railway tracks, pinions, diffs
POWER GENERATION AND CONSTRUCTION/INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS – Including hydro, fossil, wind, solar array positioning and turbine bolts, foundation bolts, bearing bolts, turbine casings, blades, and tower segments including crane tower
OIL AND GAS, METAL INDUSTRY, WATER, WASTE WATER AND PROCESING EQUIPMENT – Including pipe flanges, valves, heat exchangers, man-way covers, blow out preventer (BOP), boilers, Christmas trees, pressure vessels, offshore plant and infrastructure
MANUFACTURING, FABRICATION AND PROCESS – including steel mills, paper mills, heavy manufacturing and process plants, pumps, furnaces, bearings, gat valves, rollers, crankshafts and couplings, boilers, condensers, compressors, heaters
Features and Benefits of Enerpac Pneumatic Torque Wrenches include:
- Ergonomic design with weight-distributing handle and simple shape providing easy handing for repetitive tasks while eliminating trap points for fingers and impact hazards with older, imprecise manual tightening methods
- Simple operation – just set the air pressure and pull the trigger. Continuous rotation means no time is needed to re-stroke tools, saving time.
- Low-vibration design to reduce fatigue and the risk of vibration-related injuries, particularly hand (HAV) hazard. Planetary gearbox design eliminates hammer action.
- Low- noise air motor (under 85 dba) for quiet, consistent performance for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Common to all models, the proven air motor means fewer parts need to be carried by service centres.
- High commonality of drive and reaction arm options for lower inventory and speedier maintenance
- Convenience features including easily accessible tightening/loosening switch and standard 3m hose and standard reaction arm, complemented by a wide assortment of optional custom arms and accessories
- Availability with or without standard easily portable filter/regulator/lubricators to enhance reliability and durability under demanding service conditions