A pioneer and leader in wear and fusion technologies for preventative maintenance and repair applications, Castolin Eutectic's modular spray-fuse Eutalloy Powder Alloy is a process that applies protective surface engineered coatings on industrial machine parts to increase their service life performance.
A wide range of industry proven Eutalloy self fluxing, powder alloys and other atomised powder alloy formulations may be sprayed, fused and metallurgically bonded using the latest handheld spray-fuse Superjet – S – Eutalloy delivery system.
SuperJet-S- Eutalloy is a multi-purpose powder delivery system which can easily be adapted for surface engineering coatings to protect or repair either flat metallic surfaces, fine precision edges or rotating cylindrical parts.
The latest range of SuperJet-S-Eutalloy features many re-engineered improvements including finer deposit control, prolonged service life and a reduction in fused powder overspray as well as superior performance, power and precision.
The system delivers more powder on the job in less time, a company spokesperson said.
Some of the key unique benefits of the modular SuperJet-S-Eutalloy Delivery System include:
- Fast manual assembly of the torch with easily rotated tip assembly for positional spraying work
- Complete range of integrated tip assemblies, each with its own injector and mixing chamber to ensure optimum powder alloy feeding at different flame settings
- Internal power channel and nozzle designed for maximum wear resistance, service life and reliability
- All torch components readily accessible for dismantling, cleaning and service maintenance
- Quick action, gas shut-off trigger for instant re-ignition of original flame settings without gas valve adjustments
- Ergonomic torch design for handling ease, lightness, balance and adjustable heat shield
Continuous evolution and improvements ensure that the SuperJet torch remains the world leader in manual metal spray powder delivery systems.
There are many options starting with the SuperJet-S-Eutalloy basic kit which includes a carrying case/storage case containing accessories for rapid and easy assembly.
Depending on your needs the kit can be supplied with an appropriate choice of tip assemblies and Eutalloy powders alloys. Your local representative can assist with recommendations.