It has minimal setup costs and can be installed locally or used in the cloud. Every staff member has their own licence so they can all be continually logged in anywhere in the world.
eTrack has different out-of-the-box configurations specifically tailored to your industry, for example architects, interior designers, quantity surveyors or engineers. The examples shown in this web site are for architects but can be configured for any Industry.
Benefits at a glance:
- All staff can access all day – no concurrent licences so you never need to log out
- No costly deployment fees that use your valuable time – our goal is to be totally intuitive
- We will never stop you accessing your data (eTrack becomes read only if subscription expires)
- Word class graphical scheduling and resource management, auto updated from Timesheets
- Send and receive emails, edit and track documents and store in your existing File system
- Complementary Maintenance Console to make IT support a breeze
- Install locally; allow us to host it in the Cloud; or install your own private cloud
- Used and endorsed by government audit offices providing you with due diligence of quality and maturity
Intuitive user interface
eTrack has a modern clean, intuitive user interface with fast navigation. The core developers have been with the company since the start in 1999 and maintained a consistent approach which means minimal training.