The Proxyvolt PV5007 has been engineered using only the best in materials available to produce an exceptional quality unit.
The Proxyvolt PV5007 has been engineered using only the best in materials available to produce an exceptional quality unit. Due to the importance of reliability, we have spared no expense in the materials and quality of the electronic components used in production of this model.
Listed below are just a few major materials used in the process of manufacturing.
- Stainless Steel chassis
- Billet and Anodised Aluminium front panel
- Stainless Steel screws
- Powder coated top & bottom covers
- Die cast Aluminium knobs for potentiometers
- Flush mount fuse holders
- Super bright LED's for all alarms and fail safe’s
- Latest materials in board manufacture
- High quality potentiometers vibration resistant
- Electronic components imported from USA and UK (latest technology)
- Soak tested and calibrated before shipping
- Professionally wave soldered and electronically tested
- Dual mounting thumb screws for secure mounting
- Waterproof glands for power cabling
- Superior quality Twinax connections for antenna connection
Our goal is to provide a quality product, exceptional after sales service and ongoing management to help reduce high risk activities conducted in the vicinity of high voltage power lines.
To Know More about Proxyvolt Construction Please click here