We use some of the latest sophisticated equipment combined with highly experienced staff and past years of trial and error to produce some of the best hard-facing results seen anywhere in today's related industries.
The range of automatic welding equipment in our workshop consists of:
- Straight-line automatic sub-arc with attachments that can rotate jobs up to 2 ton (cutting or welding)
- Sub-arc cutting and automatic welding of jobs up to 500kg
- Sub-arc cutting and automatic welding of jobs up to 1.5 ton
- Automatic twin sub-arc oscillating capable of open arc welding and cutting
- Automatic positioner, rotator sub-arc welder for jobs up to 3 ton and 3 metres in diameter
- Pre-heating to product, material specification is undertaken by the use of either LPG burners (torches) or our 2 cubic metre (2^3) heating oven where pre and post heating can be achieved up to 400 degrees C.