Wagen has been providing trolleys for over 40 years. Over this time we have refined and developed our range to meet the demands of the user, WAGEN Fridge and Appliance and Removalist Trolleys are designed with this in mind. See our full range and prices
The key features include:
- Flat back with frame rail protection making it ideal for moving tall fridge freezers, tall filing cabinets, office furniture, and other general merchandise.
- Fully welded construction to provide maximum strength and longevity.
- Heavy gauge toe plate design with radiuses to corners to avoid damage to goods, walls, etc.
- Triangular reinforcement to side frames for better rigidity and control.
- Recessed rear ratchet mounting rail to avoid damage to carried items.
- 2 x Guide wheels for easier manoeuvrability when positioning goods.
- 20mm solid 1 piece steel axle positioned to be used a foot fulcrum for easier tilting.
- Hot dip galvanised frame for superior corrosion resistance and reduced maintenance over the life of the product.
Flat Free or
Stairclimber wheels are a practical solution when items need to be moved up or down steps, gutters and stairs, the free floating mechanism helps the wheels remain in contact with the lower step and riser at the same time reducing the lifting/lowering effort and allowing greater control.
- Each Tri Star Wheel assembly consists of 3 x 150mm dia solid rubber wheels with roller bearings housed between 2 x 3mm laser cut steel plates for strength and stainless steel axle mounting centre.
- Jockey wheels make loading and unloading easier.