Repeater Radio - Base Station Repeater
TSF2000 Base Station Repeater
Manufactured in a super slim chassis the Simoco range of base stations is a cost-effective, high performance solution for the 21st century with IP ready interfaces and comprehensive remote control facilities. The base stations are DSP controlled, fully synthesized, frequency modulated VHF/UHF radios with highly configurable I/O connectors and programming parameters for easy operation
The TSF2000 Series is the world's most advanced range of Base Stations for Analogue Communications Systems, manufactured in a super slim 1RU 19” chassis. The TSF2025 and 2100 are slim-line, cost-effective, high performance Base Stations for the 21st century with IP ready interfaces and comprehensive remote control facilities.
The TSF2000 series is based on the technology used in the well proven and popular SRM9000 Series of VHF and UHF Transceivers. These products are Digital Signal Processors (DSP) controlled, fully synthesized, frequency modulated, VHF/UHF Radios.
The TSF2000 series provides plug in replacement to many other manufacturer's Base Stations through the use of highly configurable I/O connectors and programming parameters.
Standard TSF2000 specifications include:
- High Performance in 1U height, 19” base stations, TSF2025: 1 - 25W cont, and TSF2100: 25-100W cont.
- High environmental specification (-25C to +55C)
- Transmit Duty Cycle 100%, Full Duplex
- Modular construction for low MTTR
- Rack or wall mounted
- Microsoft Windows based Programming Tool
- DSP controlled, fully programmable
- Eight key PMR frequency bands covered (66-530MHZ)
- Completely compatible with SRM9000 series of Mobile Radios
- In-built loud speaker for audio monitoring
- 37-way Facilities socket with programmable pin functions
- 2 x 2/4 ? wire line connect (x2)
- Dual-redundant, speed controlled fans with remote alarms
- Line Signaling, Voting Tones, RSSI
- Local Encode/Decode of CTCSS, DCS Selcall tones (decode only)
- Transmission Timers