It is a new type of practical semiautomatic hardness measuring instrument. The Rockwell Hardness Testers | Model 200HR-150 is suitable for use in factories, scientific research institutes and laboratories of colleges, for determining the Rockwell hardness of ferrous, non-ferrous metals, non-metal materials and their finished parts.
Specifications of Rockwell Hardness Testers | Model 200HR-150
- Measuring range: 20-88HRA, 20-100HRB, 20-70HRC
- Test force: 588.4, 980.7, 1471N (60,100,150kgf)
- Max. height of test piece: 210mm
- Depth of throat: 165mm
- Dimensions: 522 x 293 x 729mm
- Weight: approx. 98kg
Main accessories for Rockwell Hardness Testers | Model 200HR-150
- Large flat anvil: 1 pc.
- Small flat anvil: 1 pc.
- V-notch anvil: 1 pc.
- Diamond cone penetrator: 1 pc
- 1/16”steel ball penetrator: 1 pc.
- Rockwell standardized block: 5 pcs.