The new SECUPRO 625 goes straight to the top of our list of squeeze-grip knives!
The SECUPRO 625 has all the features that user requires: an aluminum handle, an easy and smooth lever to release the blade, a large cutting depth combined with very high safety thanks to the fully automatic blade retraction and a comfortable blade change. Once you hold the SECUPRO 625 you'll know that you have a high-end cutting tool in your hands!
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - We have rarely produced a cutting tool that fits so perfectly into the users hand as the SECUPRO 625. The long and smooth lever, the round shape of the handle and the soft-grip at the back of the knife – it’s more than worth testing it!
- ROBUST AND BALANCED - You can see and feel that the handle is made of high-quality aluminum. Its robust construction goes hand in hand with an optimal weight distribution. Consequently, there’s almost no risk of weakening for tool and user. Not even when cutting very heavily.
- LARGE CUTTING DEPTH - The long blade extension is ideal for cutting up to 3-ply cardboard boxes, rubber, material on reels and many more applications. The blade can be changed in a few steps – by pushing the blade change button and pressing the lever, it can be easily pulled out.
- FOR MANY CUTTING TYPES-The overall package of the SECUPRO 625 is quite unique as are all the separate features. Even saw cutting is safe – thanks to the protecting blade retraction. And you can increase the range of cutting applications simply by installing one of the optional blades.
- INTEGRATED SAFETY - While you rely on the blade retraction at the front part of the handle, there’s another safety feature built in for even more protection. You can lock the lever and thus avoid that the blade is released unintentionally.