The Smart Park SCADA and Mobile Device Software provides unmatched ease of use for council and end users alike. From the comprehensive central control and data logging facility to the smart phone app, each individual program has been designed with the end user in mind.
For councils this means that each park related function can be combined in the one software package and that council field staff can be more effective because of the smart phone / tablet access to each control feature.
In addition, the data logging functionality of the SCADA system provides for the type of historical information that every council manager desires. From tank level records to individual pressure and/or flow data from each individual station, it is all there and more.
The WiFi function of each individual router also means that SIM card usage can be minimised when within WiFi distance of the controller.
Furthermore the email and text messages can be send directly to the responsible support person thereby prioritising his or her activities for the day.
SmartPark Control (A division of Industrial Automation Group) | Total Park Management for local / state government
SmartPark Control provides a unique cloud based Park Management system that combines all activities related to the proper maintenance and control of parks in one multi user application.
Bringing together 10 different functions into one system provides end users with a cost effective management tool that has no equal. These are:
1) Decentralised irrigation control provides individual station control per location for up to 100 stations using either two-wire or multi-wire connectivity. These individual controllers can then connect to a cloud based SCADA system for data logging, alarming and setpoint transfers
2) Tank management and pump control using dedicated control panels for the provision of pressure and /or flow control using a combination of soft starters and VSDs
3) Fertilser and wetting agent injection systems directly connected to the irrigation controller
4) Chlorine and pH monitoring
5) Weather station inputs that can be distributed among multiple controllers to allow evapotranspiration calculations
6) Floodlight control with power monitoring displays and floodlight selection to provide sporting clubs with the ability to reduce their expenditure by using pre-paid access cards
7) Solar power standpipe control for the filling of water tankers using pr-paid or post-paid access cards
8) Electric BBQ control for the vandal prevention, faulty element detection and usage statistics
9) Asset management of all electrical equipment including costing of spares and detailed electric drawings of all equipment and installation details.
10) Display all this on PCs, tablets and smart phones using auto sizing of the data.