Emergency Response Trailers are customised to suit your location and environment.
Our experienced team can design and provide a range of differing options. As an example an simple box trailer can be supplied and licensed for as little as $3500 + GST.
A larger heavy duty response trailer that carries enough equipment to handle most spills, has signage, shelving, cargo racks, and includes training in the use of all equipment, costs between $15,000 and $25,000 + GST.
Items to consider;
- Tow Ball or pintle hook?
- New tyres or second hand?
- Travelling Height?
- Mechanical override brakes?
- Gas struts?
- 2 or 3 door?
- Location of spare wheel?
- Drum or barrel on front forks?
- Colour & underseal proof coating?
- Plain inside or shelving to suit?
- Suspension rated for Off road?
- Provision for MSDS holder?
- Signage and colour?
- Absorbents -Oil/fuel &/or Chemical
- Fence or inflatable booms
- Sweeps, Poly Mops
- Skimmers- weir, disc, rope, belt
- Transfer pumps
- CORT Tanks
- Collapsible bunds
- Tools- shovels, rakes, brooms, pick
- Lights, signage, barriers, stakes
- Basic Tool Kit - Pliers, hammer
- PPE Gear- Masks, gloves, First Aid, vests, waders, coveralls, hats, Safety Showers
- Bioremediation tools