Emergency Response Trailers are customised to suit your location and environment.
Our experienced team can design and provide a range of differing options. As an example an simple box trailer can be supplied and licensed for as little as $3500 + GST.
A larger heavy duty response trailer that carries enough equipment to handle most spills, has signage, shelving, cargo racks, and includes training in the use of all equipment, costs between $15,000 and $25,000 + GST.
Items to consider;
Tow Ball or pintle hook?
New tyres or second hand?
Mechanical override brakes?
2 or 3 door?
Location of spare wheel?
Drum or barrel on front forks?
Colour & underseal proof coating?
Plain inside or shelving to suit?
Suspension rated for Off road?
Provision for MSDS holder?
Signage and colour?
Absorbents -Oil/fuel &/or Chemical
Fence or inflatable booms
Sweeps, Poly Mops
Skimmers- weir, disc, rope, belt
Tools- shovels, rakes, brooms, pick
Lights, signage, barriers, stakes
Basic Tool Kit - Pliers, hammer
PPE Gear- Masks, gloves, First Aid, vests, waders, coveralls, hats, Safety Showers
Perth Petroleum Services | Oil & Chemical Spill Equipment
Perth Petroleum Services distribute an extensive range of Oil & Chemical Spill Control products and equipment, promising fast and consistent delivery of these superior Australian-made products. Also our dedicated training department can provide on site or inhouse training with our Australian certified Oil Spills on Land Training course.
Products and services:
• Spill Kits – Oil & Fuel Spill Kits, Hazchem Spill Kits, Maintenance Spill Kits, Marine Specific Spill Kits
• Spill Control – Storm Water Drain Protectors, Containment Barriers
• Maintenance Absorbents – Ground & Floor Sweeps, Pads, Booms, Pillows
• Storage & Handling – Drum Bunds, IBC Bunds, Collapsible Bunds
• Recovery Equipment – Oil Filter Crushers, Oil & Silt Containment Booms, Oil Skimmers, Dispersant Systems, Oil Recovery Tanks & Barges
• Disposal, Training & Hire – Incinerators, Oil Spill Training, Bio-remediation Liquid
Perth Petroleum Services success is facilitated by the fact that:
• 95% of all orders received are shipped within 24 hours
• Manufacturing the majority of products in Australia allows us to maintain stable and highly competitive pricing
• Products are backed with a "Rock-solid Guarantee"
• A 24 hour emergency equipment and help line is available to all customers.
Please contact our highly experienced PPS team members on 08 9258 5877