Application: To contain and clean up spills on harbours, ponds and other inland water ways.
Absorbent capacity: 250 litres +
Contains 45 metres of mini air boom for rapid control and containment of the spill. Contains 13.5 effective metres of Envirosorb™ premium polypropylene oil & fuel only absorbent snap hook booms.
Contains 100 Envirosorb™ absorbent pads to help in the cleanup operation. Spill Kit also includes rope, knife, gloves and disposal bags. Envirosorb™ is able to recover up to 20 times its own weight in oil and is highly water repellent (hydrophobic).
A Global Audit Tag is included and when fitted, will readily identify when the kit has been accessed or used.
Spill Kit includes label, laminated re-order form & operating instructions contained in a specially designed document holder fitted to the back inside wall of the wheelie bin. UV stabilised and colour coded labels are fitted to the front of the wheelie bin. The front label identifies the type of kit and product absorbed.
Spill Kit can be customised by adding/removing/swapping components. Spill Kit can be converted to a "Pollution Control Station" with accessories such as shovels (long handled or non sparking), wall mounted signs, bassine brooms, bin covers, squeegees, bin locks or rakes. Spill Kit is supplied in a 360 litre dark green wheelie bin.
Perth Petroleum Services | Oil & Chemical Spill Equipment
Perth Petroleum Services distribute an extensive range of Oil & Chemical Spill Control products and equipment, promising fast and consistent delivery of these superior Australian-made products. Also our dedicated training department can provide on site or inhouse training with our Australian certified Oil Spills on Land Training course.
Products and services:
• Spill Kits – Oil & Fuel Spill Kits, Hazchem Spill Kits, Maintenance Spill Kits, Marine Specific Spill Kits
• Spill Control – Storm Water Drain Protectors, Containment Barriers
• Maintenance Absorbents – Ground & Floor Sweeps, Pads, Booms, Pillows
• Storage & Handling – Drum Bunds, IBC Bunds, Collapsible Bunds
• Recovery Equipment – Oil Filter Crushers, Oil & Silt Containment Booms, Oil Skimmers, Dispersant Systems, Oil Recovery Tanks & Barges
• Disposal, Training & Hire – Incinerators, Oil Spill Training, Bio-remediation Liquid
Perth Petroleum Services success is facilitated by the fact that:
• 95% of all orders received are shipped within 24 hours
• Manufacturing the majority of products in Australia allows us to maintain stable and highly competitive pricing
• Products are backed with a "Rock-solid Guarantee"
• A 24 hour emergency equipment and help line is available to all customers.
Please contact our highly experienced PPS team members on 08 9258 5877