Spill kit designed for oil & fuel spills on sealed or unsealed surfaces. Housed in a yellow 120 ltr wheelie bin. Best suited to outdoor environments like minesites, fuel depots, smaller maintenance workshops..
Absorbs oil, fuels, diesel, petrol, solvents and other hydrocarbon products 180 litre absorbent capacity For smaller work areas and sites this 120 litre wheelie bin kit is ideal
4 Boom, 2.4m x 100mm 3 Pillow, 58cm x 37cm 50 Pad, 45cm x 45cm 1 Global Peat, 28 litre bag 1 PVC Gloves, 450mm 4 Disposal Bag 1 Poly Wipes, 50pk
Each kit contains a bag of Global Peat, an organic, bioactive, highly absorbent particulate. Global Peat has a fast wicking action to rapidly soak up and encapsulate only hydrocarbons, whilst repelling water (hydrophobic). All polypropylene absorbents are premium Envirosorb that are able to absorb up to 20 times their own weight in oil. Lightweight, easy to use, clean and non allergenic, making them perfect for the modern workplace.
Perth Petroleum Services | Oil & Chemical Spill Equipment
Perth Petroleum Services distribute an extensive range of Oil & Chemical Spill Control products and equipment, promising fast and consistent delivery of these superior Australian-made products. Also our dedicated training department can provide on site or inhouse training with our Australian certified Oil Spills on Land Training course.
Products and services:
• Spill Kits – Oil & Fuel Spill Kits, Hazchem Spill Kits, Maintenance Spill Kits, Marine Specific Spill Kits
• Spill Control – Storm Water Drain Protectors, Containment Barriers
• Maintenance Absorbents – Ground & Floor Sweeps, Pads, Booms, Pillows
• Storage & Handling – Drum Bunds, IBC Bunds, Collapsible Bunds
• Recovery Equipment – Oil Filter Crushers, Oil & Silt Containment Booms, Oil Skimmers, Dispersant Systems, Oil Recovery Tanks & Barges
• Disposal, Training & Hire – Incinerators, Oil Spill Training, Bio-remediation Liquid
Perth Petroleum Services success is facilitated by the fact that:
• 95% of all orders received are shipped within 24 hours
• Manufacturing the majority of products in Australia allows us to maintain stable and highly competitive pricing
• Products are backed with a "Rock-solid Guarantee"
• A 24 hour emergency equipment and help line is available to all customers.
Please contact our highly experienced PPS team members on 08 9258 5877