The urethane drain Protectors are a sheet constructed of a Solid Tacky Urethane Product designed to prevent liquids entering storm water drains. They deliver a Tough, Durable Seal using either side. Due to it's lighter weight it can be used quickly for emergency spills.
Heavy duty construction with a tacky base to smooth surfaces to create a tight seal over drains
Choice of sizes to suit different drains - choose a size that overlaps your drain grate at least 10cm on all sides
The polyurethane is compatible for use with a wider range of chemicals and substances than rubbers and plastics. It is often more suitable when coming into contact with certain solvents, oils and chemicals.
After using, simply wash, replace the plastic film, roll it on the tube and return the tube to the container. The Drain Protector is tough enough to stand up to repeated use.
Sizes 1200mm x 1200mm (UDP1200) 1066mm x 1066mm (UDP1060) 900mm x 900mm (UDP910) 600mm x 600mm (UDP607)
Perth Petroleum Services | Oil & Chemical Spill Equipment
Perth Petroleum Services distribute an extensive range of Oil & Chemical Spill Control products and equipment, promising fast and consistent delivery of these superior Australian-made products. Also our dedicated training department can provide on site or inhouse training with our Australian certified Oil Spills on Land Training course.
Products and services:
• Spill Kits – Oil & Fuel Spill Kits, Hazchem Spill Kits, Maintenance Spill Kits, Marine Specific Spill Kits
• Spill Control – Storm Water Drain Protectors, Containment Barriers
• Maintenance Absorbents – Ground & Floor Sweeps, Pads, Booms, Pillows
• Storage & Handling – Drum Bunds, IBC Bunds, Collapsible Bunds
• Recovery Equipment – Oil Filter Crushers, Oil & Silt Containment Booms, Oil Skimmers, Dispersant Systems, Oil Recovery Tanks & Barges
• Disposal, Training & Hire – Incinerators, Oil Spill Training, Bio-remediation Liquid
Perth Petroleum Services success is facilitated by the fact that:
• 95% of all orders received are shipped within 24 hours
• Manufacturing the majority of products in Australia allows us to maintain stable and highly competitive pricing
• Products are backed with a "Rock-solid Guarantee"
• A 24 hour emergency equipment and help line is available to all customers.
Please contact our highly experienced PPS team members on 08 9258 5877