Visiflex Strip Doors
There's a DMF VISIFLEX solution to suit every doorway and screen problem!
DMF stock a large range of PVC strip rolls and so can manuafcture a Visilfex to suit any opening size, from a standard pedestrian doorway, to a large warehouse opening, or partition around machinery.
VISIFLEX Strip Doors and industrial barriers can help save energy, improve worker comfort and safety, and protect virtually any industry.
PVC Strip Doors and barriers are found on loading docks, interior plant passageways, freezers and personnel doors, to name a few.
When you specify a VISIFLEX Flexible Strip PVC Door you get a "Clear" advantage in product quality and selection. The PVC is European safe quality, and comes in primarily a clear transparent finish. Other colours may be available on request.
Fitted to our unique alum head rail, the flexible PVC is HACCP Aust endorsed, and comes in grades to suit normal temp, freezers, or welding applications.
- REDUCES HEAT OR COLD AIR LOSS: By opening only wide enough to let a person or vehicle through and then closing automatically.
- ISOLATES NOISE: Equipment, work stations and loading docks from other work areas.
- STRONG AND DURABLE: Top quality PVC material features heavy duty strength and tear resistance for long service life.
- RESTRICTS MOVEMENT OF AIR POLLUTANTS such as: Dust, dirt, smoke, fumes and draughts.
- INCREASES EMPLOYEE COMFORT: By keeping temperature and humidity under control.
- MINIMUM MAINTENANCE: Easily wipes clean and strips can be replaced independently if required.
- ADMITS LIGHT, SAVES TIME AND WORK: Transparency provides excellent visibility for through traffic. No delays while doors are opened or closed.
- PROVIDES BIRD AND FLYING INSECT CONTROL: Between inside and outside or between different work areas.
- EASY TO INSTALL: No special labour and tools needed for installation. Shipped knocked down, ready to install.
Ideal for Applications such as:
- Clean Rooms
- Fume Bays
- Factory Loading Docks
- Fruit Sellers
- Freezer Rooms
- Cool Rooms
- Zoning Screens
- Sound Enclosures
- Transport Industry
- Proving Rooms
- Welding Bays