- PVC Strip Curtains provide a flexible barrier while still allowing for 100% access
- Personel, Trolleys and Forklifts etc simply pass through the strip curtains and the flexible plastic strips fall back into place creating the required barrier
- Proflex strip Doors are extremely effective at creating controlled environments and screening off workshop hazards
- By using a Proflex PVC strip curtain, companies can create safe,enjoyable, efficient and organised workplaces
- All Proflex PVC strip curtains,and strip doors are fabricated in-house using only the best materials available
- The mounting components are made up using aluminium and stainless steel to provide a long last and non-corrosive runnerHaving a wide range of strips and thickness’s,including many widths,and colours means that the correct product can be supplied right the first time for every application
- PVC strip curtains are supplied pre-assembled and ready to hang(for all Strip Doors 2m Wide and under) or flat packed as kit-set products
- Assembly and installation of the Proflex strip curtains are very simple and requires only basic tools to install, however Duraflex also have an installation team who could offer a complete supply and install package if required.
Proflex PVC Strip Curtains are used to control
- Smoke or Fumes
- Food Tainting
- Bird or Insect
- Noise Barriers
- Dust Control
- Smoke or Fume Control
- Cross Contamination Prevention
- Wash Bay Screens
- Welding Screens
- Controlled Environments
- Weather Protection
- Airflow Control
- Bird or Insect Control
- Cool Rooms and Freezers
- DURAFLEX holds a large range of PROFLEX® PVC strip with many different colours and thicknesses enabling provision of a product that is best suited to your unique application
- DURAFLEX can supply you with replacement strips for your existing curtains. This could be a full roll or pre-cut PVC to your exact size and delivered ready for a fast installation
Proflex® PVC strip curtains are custom made to suit your exact size and environment requirements. Once a solution has been confirmed DURAFLEX is able to quickly manufacture and supply for immediate delivery.
The PROFLEX® curtains are available as a kit-set with easy installation instructions or alternatively DURAFLEX will arrange to install at your location.
For more information or a free quote please call or use the IndustrySearch 'Enquire Now' form for a fast reply.