- Helps manufactures and operators of noisy equipment in the workforce to adhere to the government’s regulated decibel time exposure allowance (85dBA/8hr) and thus avoid prosecution, litigation claims and employee harm and discomfort
- Comprehensive test results have proven that exposure to high noise levels affects concentration, quality of work and willingness to learn and being unable to heat conversation, warning signals or sirens poses a major danger itself
- Provide safe and enjoyable working conditions and in turn increase efficiency and profits by removing any restrictions on operator hours
- Reduces and controls the spread of dust and fumes
- Flexibility is a huge bonus on these acoustic curtains as they are more versatile and economical than rigid enclosures, allowing for easy access, disassembling-reassembling and accessing those tight spots where rigid enclosures cannot fit
- Very durable and completely weather-proof
- They can installed in both indoor and outdoor applications and are easily cleaned when soiled. These Curtains can be concertinaed to allow large sections of screen to be opened up for access in a variety of different options / fixations
- Vision panels, access doors and other penetrations can be easily incorporated.
Hushtec Acoustic Curtain’s are fabricated to reduce industrial & environmental noise from
- Construction Works
- Demolition Works
- Earth and Road Works / Cityspace
- Refurbishments on occuied buildings
- Office and Schools
- Air conditioners
- Rooftop Plant Equipment
- Sports Halls
- Entertainment Arenas
- Punch Presses
- Rock Breakers
- Any Industrial machine or plant equipment
Acoustic Curtains are custom-made to suit your exact and unique requirements. Once an engineered solution is decided upon, the sound blankets can be quickly made and dispatched to your site as a kit-set, or alternatively Duraflex Distribution can install.
For more information or a free quote please call or use the IndustrySearch 'Enquire Now' form for a fast reply.