The benefits gained from adopting a Systems Engineering approach include a reduction in life-cycle cost, avoidance of changes in the medium and longer term, optimal system performance and satisfaction of user requirements and the mitigation of technical risks associated with the project.
H.I.Fraser's Systems Engineering services include:
- Systems Engineering Management Planning
- Conceptual, Preliminary and Detailed Design and development
- Technical Risk Management
- Integration and Interface Management
- Engineering Reviews and Audits
- Test, Trial and Evaluation
- Configuration Management
Our knowledge of the Systems Engineering process, in combination with our capabilities as system integrators and constructors, enhances our design, logistic support, technical investigation and auditing services. This is achieved through our deeper understanding from real world, hands-on experience of the inter-relationships between the various elements of a project, from the requirements phase, through design, implementation, commissioning and through-life support.
Some of the Systems Engineering products that H.I.Fraser can provide are:
- Engineering Management Plans
- Risk Management Plans
- Configuration Management Plans
- Test and Evaluation Master Plans
- Technical Review and Audit Plans
- Requirements Breakdown Structures
- Work Breakdown Structures
Technical Risk Management
H.I.Fraser's Engineering Consulting group provides Technical Risk Management services in compliance with AS/NZS ISO 31000, ABR 6303, ABR 6492 and the TRAMM. H.I.Fraser is a DMOSS panel member in the discipline of Risk Management.
H.I.Fraser's Technical Risk Management services include:
- Identification, analysis, evaluation, mitigation, communication and monitoring of technical risks
- Navy Safety Cases conducted in accordance with ABR 6303 and MIL-STD-882
- Development, management and evaluation of risk mitigation strategies
- Preparation of Risk Management Plans
- Safety Hazards Analysis
- Technical Risk Assessments (with qualitative and/or quantitative assessments of hazard likelihoods)
For more information please email us on email@example.com or call us (+612) 9998 6611.
View our case studies: http://www.hifraser.com.au/about/case-studies/