The flexurally rigid link with the tableform superstructure increases the load capacity of the 'Eurex top' floor props by 10 kN – from 20 kN to 30 kN in the case of a 'Eurex 20 top' prop, and from 30 kN to 40 kN in the case of a 'Eurex 30 top' prop. The Dokamatic table stands for quality, speed and safety.
Features and Benefits:
Safety around floor-slab edges
- The Dokamatic table platform is fixed directly onto the Dokamatic table, for high workplace safety
- the fold-down railings on the Dokamatic table platform allow the Dokamatic table to be moved in under alreadycast slabs, and to be shifted in one piece with the platform
- safe platforms with widths of up to 1.50 m
For slab heights of up to approx. 7.00 m, the applicational range of the Dokamatic table can be extended by 1.50 m with the Dokamatic table frame. For slab heights of over 7.00 m, the Dokamatic table can easily be combined with the Load-bearing tower Staxo 40 or the Load-bearing tower Staxo 100.
Integral adaptation at slab-edges
- simple, fast forming of downstand beams with the Dokamatic floor beam plate, for shifting the downstandbeam formwork and the Dokamatic table in one piece
- the floor beam plate lets you form downstand beams of up to 60 cm in height (in a 5 cm grid)
Shifting devices for tables
With Doka shifting devices, slab-forming operations can be accomplished even faster. By making the crane unnecessary for both the horizontal and vertical repositioning operations, they simplify and optimise the logistics for the entire site, by doing away with unproductive (meaning costly) waiting times. The craneage saved here is then available for use elsewhere. This accelerates the entire site workflow, saving on labour costs and boosting the contractors' competitiveness.
The new DoKart plus is a 'high-performer' whose innovative design perfectly suits it to the rough-and-tumble of everyday work on the site:
- safe, ergonomically comfortable shifting of Doka tableforms by just one man
- compact unit with huge manoeuvrability for fast, easy workfl ows
- its ability to move 90° sideways, and to rotate around its centreline, cuts the distances it needs to cover and makes it even easier and quicker to travel the tables.
Transport fork DM 1.5t (adjustable)
The Transport fork DM 1.5t (adjustable), with a carrying capacity of 1500 kg, is supplied to the site folded closed. The four different fork-width adjustments give the fork the ideal fi t for any table format and usage situation. A latch-type anti-slide-off guard enables the jib to be moved in under the table without hindrance, and then provides a high level of safety while the table is being lifted.
Fast repositioning, with no idle times
The Table Lifting System TLS makes possible a non-stop repositioning cycle which accelerates the entire construction sequence:
- no time is lost waiting for the crane
- repositioning can continue even in high winds of up to 72 km/h
- efficient repositioning is possible at the push of a button in automatic operation mode
The safe tableform for fast forming
The innovatively designed Dokamatic table is the fast way to form large areas of slab. The system is optimised to give short forming-times, and copes well with varying structural-design and geometrical requirements. Save on manhours and crane time: with the 'DoKart plus', the tables can easily be travelled to their next location by just one man working on his own.
Cuts labour costs by at least 50 percent as tables can be repositioned with no need for a crane
- shortens build-times and cuts assembly costs because complete units can be repositioned
- horizontal repositioning can be handled by just one person, with the highly manoeuvrable 'DoKart plus' shifting device
- vertical repositioning using the climbing Table Lifting System TLS, independently of the wind conditions, frees up the crane for other uses
Quick to adapt to layout, height and slab
- Thickness thanks to its practical constructional design
- infill zones can be integrated into the system by using insertion beams
- intelligent constructional design permits continuous transitioning to Dokafl ex 1-2-4
- easily relocatable swivel-heads for adapting to different slab thicknesses
- versatile, as it can be shored using either floor props, table frames or load-bearing towers
High safety around slab-edges to protect your employees
- integrable table platforms mean there is no need for work and protection platforms
- pre-planned system solutions make quick work of forming drop beams and stop-ends
- swivel-mounted floor props make it easy to move the tables out over parapets
- high load capacity, achieved by rigid restraint of the floor props