TempTale 4 USB Temperature Monitor
The TempTale®4USB combines the industry- leading performance and reliability of our traditional TempTale4 temperature monitor with an enhanced feature set enabling quick and easy shipment dispositions.
With its integrated USB 2.0 communications and powerful on-board microprocessor, the TempTale4 USB creates a secure Adobe® PDF format shipment report, without installing proprietary software or hardware readers on your computer.
Access to the Adobe® PDF format report with commonly avaliable reader software permits on-site shipment decisions without system deployments, staff training, and computer installs.
In addition, the TempTale4 USB monitor creates an encrypted data file (.ttx format) compatible with Sensitech's TempTale Manager Desktop (TTMD) PC software and internet-enabled application, ColdStream™Cold Chain Manager (CCM). The .ttx format data file enables secure data transfer, aggregation, analysis, and storage in support of 21 CRF Part 11 compliance and quality assurance requirements.
Features and Benefits
- No proprietary software or hardware reader required and no training or complex system deployments
- Trouble-free USB communication without PC installs, upgrades or support
- Simple retrieval of cold-chain information via automated on-board report generation in a standard Adobe® PDF file format
- Automatic on-board generation of an encrypted data file--compatible with Sensitech's TempTale® Manager Desktop and ColdStream™ Cold Chain Manager--lets you exchange, store, and analyze data quickly and securely
- Flexibility to program various time out of range time and temperature alarms
- Well suited for complex distribution networks with multiple independent receiving sites such as clinical trials, "last mile", and sales representative sample supply chains
- Each monitor comes with a Certificate of Validation
- Accurate and tested under NIST traceable standards
- Compatible with TempTale Manager Desktop 6.0 software providing the ability to analyze data, generate reports and improve your cold chain process