TP series flowmeters have an axial rotor and flow guides and need to be installed in straight sections of pipe either horizontal or vertical so that the flow is conditioned. TP series flowmeters can be purchased with Exd and Intrinsically Safe (I.S) approvals for use in hazardous areas.
Applications include the distribution of fuels, alcohols, solvents, metering of chemicals, insecticides, water and light hydraulic oils.
Features and Benefits of Turbopulse Turbine Flow Meters:
- High accuracy and repeatability, direct reading flowmeter
- Low cost of ownership, wide flow range
- Rugged and compact design
- Certified Exd and I.S hazardous area versions
- Integral 4-20mA output option
- ± 0.15% linearity option (TP100 and above)
Flomec TP series meter options include integral LCD totalisers, flow rate totalisers and batch controllers.
These instruments provide monitoring and control outputs including 4~20mA, scaled pulse, alarms and batch control:
- FBT LCD 5 digit reset, 8 digit cumulative totaliser
- FRT12 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser and flow rate - Analogue and pulse outputs
- FRT40 LCD 6 digit reset, cumulative totaliser and flow rate - Backlit display
- FEB LCD 6 digit 2 stage batcher and cumulative totaliser
(Instruments also available for remote mounting and with I.S. approvals)