Utilizing a rotor which, through use of an infrared beam, generates a digital signal, the DigiFlow concept offers high accuracy, low cost, and a flexible design to meet customer requirements. In either flow controlled, or monitoring applications, the DFS series meters can measure flow rates and total quantities.
- 2 ranges from 0.07 – 25 litres/minute (.02 – 6.6 GPM)
- Quantity measurements as small as 0.1 ml.
- Accuracy within +/-0.5% or better.
- Operational pressures up to 70 bar (1,000 PSIG)
- Wetted surfaces of high quality polymers.
- Housing of high quality polymers or machined metal.
- Low pressure drops
- Friction-free fluid bearings yielding long life.
- Compatible with most acids and bases.
- Turn down ratios of up to 64:1
- Mount in any position without flow straighteners.
- Infrared signal pick-up.
- Resolution of up to 65,000 pulses/litre (246,000/gallon).
Systems & Applications
Connected to a basic counter, the DFS meter can monitor flow rates and/or total quantities. In conjunction with a stand-alone controller or interfaced with process control or general purpose computers, the DFS is an integral part of flow controlled processes.
In end-use, or in OEM applications, including those requiring disposable components, the DFS is a key part in a systems approach to a wide range of monitoring and controlling applications including:
Dosing of chemicals into main stream flows for agricultural, water treatment, and other requirements.
- Medical/Pharmaceutical equipment.
- Additive injection in chemical processes.
- Monitoring/Controlling fuel flows.
- Monitoring pulse feed pump flows.
- Beverage dispensing