Productivity in stainless steel turning, ISO M20 - M40
TM2000 and TM4000 inserts cover the majority of stainless steel turning applications, from finishing to heavy roughing, where productivity and reliability are of major importance.
These two grades provide:
- Simplicity and ease of use
- Reduced tool compensations and adjustments on the machine
- Increased machine utilization and productivity
- Improved part quality and machining confidence
- Reduced tool inventory and simplified logistics
Large quantities to one-offs and everything in between
Duratomic is the main reason for the exceptional tool life and capability for increased cutting data. That makes the TM2000/4000 the easy choice for high volume and unmanned production. Extreme resistance to fl ank wear and edge build-up produces excellent surface finish and higher part accuracy.
The ability to handle mixed production, both material and application, means more parts out the door with fewer changes, smaller tooling inventories and faster turn-around.