Measurement Computing’s, high-performance USB-1616HS-BNC has BNC connections for secure and easy-to- use operation. The USB-1616HS-BNC provides 16 differential analog inputs with 16-bit resolution and offers seven software-selectable analog input ranges of ±10 V, ±5 V, ±2 V, ±1 V, ±0.5 V, ±0.2 V, and ±0.1 V. Through its 37-pin DSUB connectors, the USB-1616HS-BNC provides two 16-bit, 1 MHz analog output channels with an output range of -10 V to +10 V; 16 high-speed lines of digital I/O; two timer outputs; and four 32-bit counters. The USB-1616HS-BNC provides up to 4 MS/s scanning on all digital input lines. You can operate all analog I/O, digital I/O, and counter/timer I/O synchronously.
- 16 BNC differential analog inputs, with 7 programmable input ranges from ±100 mV to ±10 V full scale
- 1 MS/s, 16-bit A/D converter
- Two 16-bit, 1 MS/s analog outputs
- Over-sampling mode, including line-cycle rejection for low-level voltage measurements, even in the presence of AC power line noise
- 16 digital I/O
- 4 counter inputs capable of measuring frequency, period, pulse width, or quadrature encoders up to 20 MHz
- 2 timer outputs
- TracerDAQ® software included for acquiring and displaying data and generating signals
- Universal Library includes support for Visual Studio® and Visual Studio® .NET, including examples for Visual
- C++®, Visual C#®, Visual Basic®, and Visual Basic® .NET
- Comprehensive drivers for DASYLab® and NI LabVIEW™
- Supported by MATLAB® Data Acquisition Toolbox™
- InstaCal software utility for installation, calibration and testing
- Supported Windows® Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP SP2, 32-bit or 64-bit.