The Beier® Variator is ideal for low horsepower applications requiring variable speed such as conveyors, packaging machines, and all types of process and automated machinery.
Variator | Beier® Cyclo® Features
High efficiency, up to 90%, even at high speeds
- Minimal maintenance, with no belts or disks to wear and fail
- Long life and low maintenance cost due to minimal metallic contact and no wear, grooving or fretting corrosion
- Infinitely adjustable speeds within 3.3:1, 4:1 and 10:1 speed ranges, with settings that remain stable over long periods of time.
- Vibration-free operation, due to completely symmetrical rotational parts and low moment of inertia.
- Easy installation and handling, and space-saving compact design with exceptionally high torque ratings.
- Wide range of options includes special motors, enclosures and controls
- Ratings are based on 24 hour/day duty and product selection is pre-calculated with a 1.25 service factor
For more information and pricing on this Variator please call or use the IndustrySearch email form for a direct reply.