The WTS Twin Shaft Paddle Mixer is a Batch Mixer with two parallel drums each with counter-rotating shafts that are equipped with paddles fixed at a pre-determined angle.
Function of WTS Batch-Type Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers
The paddles of the WTS Twin Shaft Batch Mixer, with the added efficiency of counter rotation of the overlapping paddles, promote a homogeneous mix independent of particle size and density of the ingredients. The design gives gentle low shear forces but allows a rapid mix with low energy consumption. The mixer can be started under full load.
WTS Twin Shaft Batch Mixers are used with dry bulk solids (powders, granules, short fibres), dry bulk solids + liquids (moistening ¿ granulating ¿ coating), as well as liquids + low-viscosity pastes.
Performance & Technical Features - Benefits of WTS Batch-Type Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers
- Range: 120 to 3,600 litres (4.2 to 127 cu. ft.)
- Drives: from 3.0 kW to 60 kW (4 to 82 HP)
- Capacity: 2 to 30 batches per hour (depending on recipe and configuration of the unit)
- Maximum homogeneity of the mixture
- Short mixing time
- Gentle product treatment
- Quick discharge without segregation
- Hardly any material residue inside the mixer
Options & Accessories for WTS Batch-Type Twin Shaft Paddle Mixers
- Rotating bar for liquid dispersion
- Equipment for liquid addition
- Removable paddles